Zebra Bar Coding Printers
Serious about bar coding? HereÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s the choice of experience.
The 105SL is the newest member of ZebraÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s S SeriesÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢, and itÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s also the fastest, combining enhanced memory and processing capacity with rugged and reliable all-metal construction. Based on a proven platform with cutting-edge connectivity, the 105SL is the choice of experienced users.
Real-time Connectivity and Contro
Featuring the ZebraLinkÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢ printer management solution, the 105SL is a perfect fit for operations that rely on bar code automation and centralized printer management.
Made to Last
- Tough steel housing with reinforced box section design
- Metal interior components include gear drives, spindles, and adjustment controls
- Extruded metal printhead mechanism
- NEW ZebraLinkÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢ real-time connectivity and control
- Multiple connectivity options
- Compatibility with any installed ZPLÃâÃÂ® legacy application
- Dual 32-bit processors
- Prints up to 8ips
- 4MB DRAM to print labels up to 106ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¯Â¿Â½ long
- 4MB Flash memory
- 203 or 300dpi printhead resolution
- Backlit LCD control panel; auto-calibration
The 105SL is ideal for moderate to high volume printing applications (including distributed, batch, or single format) in
- Manufacturing and compliance labeling
- Logistics and inventory control
- Product identification marking
Specifications at a Glance
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Construction: 12-gauge steel frame with metal interior components
- Thin film print head with E3ÃâÃÂ® Printhead Energy Control
- Dual 32-bit processors
- Selectable print speeds up to 8ips
- Zebra Link connectivity
- Transmissive media sensor
- Standard 2-line, 16-character LCD control panel
Zebra Programming Language
- ZPLÃâÃÂ® & ZPL IIÃâÃÂ®ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬ï¿½universal language for Zebra printers. Simplifies label formatting and enables seamless compatibility with other Zebra printers.
- ZBIÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬ï¿½Controls and interprets text and data from peripherals and non-ZPL printer programming languages. Transmits captured data over LAN,WAN, or wireless network via e-mail or TCP/IP messaging.
- Operating Temp. 41ÃâÃÂ°F/5ÃâÃÂ°C to 104ÃâÃÂ°F/40ÃâÃÂ°C
- Storage/Transport Environ. -40ÃâÃÂ°F/-40ÃâÃÂ°C to 140ÃâÃÂ°F/60ÃâÃÂ°C
- Operating Humidity 20-85% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity 5-85% non-condensing
Universal power supply with factor correction 90-264 VAC; 48-63Hz